Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Time for a Face Lift

So New Year means resolutions and lifestyle changes for 90% of people!
This year Hubby and I made a pretty big list of resolutions but one of my personal ones this year is to stay on top of this blog! Chris and I have a ton of things going on, and I'm really excited to share it with all of you. As a Christmas present, while my dad was in town he set me up with my own domain name-- MarineWifey.com

For now it just reroutes to this blog but in the (hopefully near) future it will be taking you to a new and improved full website where the blog is just a feature!!

So because I've been slacking on posting for you guys, and I've been buried in Design programs, web coding and photo editing; I figured I'd combine both and give you this post!

Thank you to all the lovely ladies on twitter that helped me pick a Color Scheme!

Here's a sneak peek of the website I'm designing! 
(I know its not all lined up and some of the fonts are a little wonky, it's not done yet, go easy on me!)


Please, please, please let me know what you think!

<3 p="p">
Marine Wifey || Victoria

P.S. I am looking for other Military/Marine Wives, Girlfriends, Fiancees, and Family members to link up with, feature on the site and provide products for giveaways! Or if you just have a suggestion for the site please contact me!!
wifeyofamarine@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! I had the same resolution. Failing so far, but I hope to pick it up a bit relatively soon. Can't wait to see the new site!

    ReplyDelete