Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

MilSO Playlist

Every couple of days I see a hashtag on Twitter "#MilSOplaylist" and there's been a few occasions when I have shared songs that I have found cheering when I was feeling down, though I have yet to see someone compile them all into a playlist. I asked for suggestions and what peoples favorite songs were to listen to when they were feeling down about their relationship or the deployment. The responses were awesome! I don't have the capacity to stream a playlist myself but, that's why we have YouTube!! I will be posting a new page within the next couple days with multiple playlists but here are the songs that you guys suggested! 

Enjoy!

If you have any songs you would like added just comment either here or on the Playlist page and I'd be happy to add them!

You can stream this in the background in a separate tab or window! Be sure to +1 this post & share it with your friends if you like it!



 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have a playlist on 8tracks.com

    http://8tracks.com/charleighbby/miles-don-t-mean-a-thing-when-you-love-this-much

    ( :

    ReplyDelete