Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Verify your Pinterest Account

I recently found out that Pinterest offers Verification for people that own or run their own websites. This is an awesome opportunity for people that run their own blog, create tutorials or post their original images on their blog! Why? Because if the original pin is was created by you and you're verified, its less likely that someone else can pass it off as their work, and it helps when people are searching for you!

Now a couple of days ago when I tried to verify there was only one way to do it which was to upload an html file onto your Website. This wasn't possible for me yet because I don't technically own my blog/website yet, (no worries, I'm working on it ;] ) But when I checked again earlier today they were offering verification through meta tagging. Its super easy! 

Here's my not-so-little picture tutorial! Please let me know if you find this helpful or not! :]






Hopefully this is helpful for you guys! If you have any issues with the tutorial please let me know so I can fix it! If you found this helpful please +1 this post!!

2 comments: