Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Branching Out

Today is a very exciting day! 

On Twitter like any other day and one of the real, when I say real I mean that she has over 1200 followers on twitter and is a beacon of light in the dark to every MilSO on twitter, Milso Anons @hooahkindoflove started a blog today. Well really its more like a whole website and when I offered up my "So your Marrying a Military Man?" posts to be featured she accepted!

The blog looks to be a collaboration between a few authors and reaches out to every Military branch. I have a feeling its going to be a wonderful place for Military Significant Others to be able to express themselves and connect with others. I'm so excited to see what they have planned for the website! 

Please check it out and share with your friends!

Twitter @hooahkindoflove 
Blog & Website www.thesilentranks.org


No comments:

Post a Comment