Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Perfect Practical Present for Him


Are you still stuck trying to figure out what to get him for Christmas? Keep reading, I'm giving you the answer!

Its going to
  • Save him money
  • Keep him from cutting himself
  • Save him time in the morning
  • Go with him anywhere there's a wall outlet, even overseas!
As well as keep him up to Military Standard easily.

**PRICES WILL DIFFER AT INDIVIDUAL RETAILERS**



You might be rolling your eyes at me right now, asking why all this is important but wait until I crunch the numbers for you! (Especially if you're the Wifey!)

He has to shave his face (baby smooth) at least 5 days a week, sometimes more. My husband has SUPER coarse and wiry hair so he has to use a new disposable razor everyday. This was honestly the best investment we've ever made. Its paid itself off so quick!

The first two scenarios  were based off average consumer ratings and useage, so you can assimilate those to the Average G.I.Joe :]

The scenario for the electric razor is more similar to our family a.k.a. my husband who has coarse wiry hair. So if you man has less/softer hair it could cost even less, some people can go 12 months without replacing the razor head. We bought him a mid-grade Norelco (70 for the razor) and he LOVES it. Even when the razor head starts to go out it still gives him a baby smooth shave until we can get him a new one. 
All he has to do is plug it in every night and grab it in the morning! 
(Just like his cell phone, so he has no excuse!)
They can even use it while driving if they're running late.

What hes spending now....




** Please remember that all these numbers may not be exact, they are based off of the research I have conduced based on average store prices, not the Xchange or Commissary.**

They're very durable my father had one for over 4 years and just kept replacing the head!

Sound like something he needs check it out here -The Official Phillips Norelco 

Hint-Hint ^^ There's coupons on that website so you could get one for even cheaper!!

So now you have the perfect Christmas present, I've justified it for your wallet and you have access to coupons so it's going to be even more practical, be sure to compare different retailers before purchasing and check the Xchange too!


**DISCLAIMER: I am not a promoter, spokesperson or sponsee of Phillips Norelco. I am sugguesting their product purely because I know how much it has improved my husbands mornings and has made them easier for him now as it did in the past for my father. It is a trusted brand that is something that I always recommend to my friends and their husbands**

No comments:

Post a Comment