Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

So heres the Sitch...

 **NOTE** An About Me tab has been added

I love twitter, So much that my husband always (jokingly) threatens to make me choose between twitter and him. Originally I started out with just a personal account, and it just wasn't very interesting, so I created an Anonymous account based around my life as a newlywed of a United States Marine. My account has blown up to almost 400 followers in 2 weeks and people are always asking me for advice on certain things. I tried my hand at blogging last year but it ended up being quite dull, mainly because there wasn't much interaction; I wasn't helping anybody or influencing anything. Hence this new blog, my expanded twitter account.

I want this blog to be a place where Military Significant Others (MilSOs) can see that they're not the alone. Especially when it comes to every day things, like training a new household puppy, finding furniture for a new house, how to save money on everyday things, quick dinner recipes, and maximizing time with you man. These are things that everybody struggles with at least once. My goal is to be able to share the things I've learned as well as thing that people send in to me and then sharing that with you!

Here goes nothing!


2 comments:

  1. 400 followers in 2 weeks?! Wow! Teach me your ways! haha :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually its almost 600 now! I have no idea how I did it, the MilSO community is HUGE, all the girls basically convinced me to start this blog! :] But don't worry I'm planning on writing a bunch of tutorials about how I arrived at where I am now :]

      Delete