Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Hungry Mans Dinner

Ever have those evenings where your man comes home, and he's so hungry that he's turned into a barbarian that's about to tear the house apart. In order to avert some kind of crisis, you have to get food on the table, and fast.

Men are manly. Manly men like steak. Hungry Barbarian man would probably love steak, but you've got to make it quick! So here's the quick simple version.

Those of you that do know how to cook please ignore my ignorantly simple dinners (and teach me your ways!). I was looking for stuff like this ~6 months ago so I'm hoping there's someone out there that will appreciate it :]

Pardon the blurry picture at the bottom, hubby was running off with the plate :]

What you need 
  • Round Tip, Thin cut steaks ~1 per person (unless hes really starving)
  • 1/4 sliced onion per steak
  • 2 cloves of garlic per steak
  • 1 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • 1 Tbs Margarine or Butter
  • You're favorite kind of steak seasoning (or GOYA Adobo which is what I use)

 

 

And in the words of that really weird guy from Iron Chef...

A LA CUISINE 

*hand chop motion*


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh my fiance' would LOVE this! Must try! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its super yummy and ridiculously easy! Its always my go to dinner when I forget to pull things out of the freezer, the steaks only take like 30 minutes to defrost! Thank you so much for reading, let me know how it turns out when you make it. :] <3 Victoria

      Delete